Here’s a random set of photos from my Instagram account. So far, summer’s been a long roller coaster ride, I guess. I had these days I felt like I was ~*infinite*~ (WHAT!!!) and some days felt like plain Jane. Here’s a lovely list with what I did in this month-long summer vacation:
- Taft Taft Revolution (I, together with Trysh and Marc) tried to race against 12 teams of photo enthusiast for the Juandering Manila 2. We were really in the game at first, and then we got tired and got stalled in the 2nd station (lol but it was fun), and then got back in the game but it was too late na pala.
- A spontaneous hangout at MOA with my blockmates. I guess it served as our little celebration for surviving our first year in college. It feels nice to actually succeed after months of sleepless nights. We had fun shouting “Penis!!!” as we drifted away with the Pirate ride.
- Watched Iron Man 3 with my blockmates + Mica, Tricia, and Nicole! It was a bum when there were these annoying voices from the other cinema since they held a block screening as well. People kept on shouting and stuff.
- Went to the Close Up Summer Solstice the same night with some arki friends + Mica. We dressed up like hipsters and tried to be cool and all. We kept on jumping but we spent most of our time laughing at other people’s dance moves and copying them. I had some pretty rad dance moves too. You should see it… (LOL NO JUST KIDDING!!!)
- The same night, Justin drove us to The Fort since we had this YOLO plan to eat at Mercato but it was too late. We headed back to his condo unit and then watched random videos and had a good time laughing at people on Omegle. We then decided to wait for the sunrise but after 10 minutes, everyone’s asleep.
- The lazy days started after all those happy days. I kept on watching movies and ate nachos and chips. I also had time to actually doodle and paint.
- I got my film photos scanned and also got my film cameras. I do hope I’ll improve!!! I haven’t used my DSLR for quite some time now.
- Last week was a Taft appreciation week since I kept on going back and forth and hung out with my college friends (plus some froshies).
For a pretty short span of summer vacation, this has got to be the best so far. I can say that it’s pretty productive and I’m hoping for the best this week since it’s actually our last week of vacation. Stress, and sleepless nights shall reign my life again.